Saturday, October 8, 2016

Halloween Makeup Looks: Harley Quinn

It is no secret that ever since the trailer for Suicide Squad came out, Harley Quinn has become insanely popular. Of course she had a strong following before then, but it seems like the movie made her more mainstream. I have been keeping this to myself because I didn't want to be cliche, but after seeing Suicide Squad, I fell in love with her too.

This year for Halloween, every girl and her sister will be dressed up as Harley Quinn. Even though I will not be going out as her this year, since lots of other girls (and guys!) will be, I wanted to put together a Harley Quinn makeup look for Halloween.

Harley Quinn makeup look for Halloween


Harley Quinn makeup look for Halloween

Harley Quinn makeup look for Halloween

Harley Quinn makeup look for Halloween

Harley Quinn makeup look for Halloween

I was so happy with how this came out! I wore it around the house way longer than a normal person should. Hopefully, if you are going out as Harley Quinn this year, you can use this makeup look for some Halloween inspiration.

On an unrelated note, I got a new backdrop for my makeup posts and I love it! Way better than using an old bed sheet.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year? Do you like Harley Quinn?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...