Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Makeup Looks: Halloween Smokey Eye

Back in the summer, I posted a nude-toned and orange makeup look on the blog. My bestie, Sara, suggested that the look would be perfect for Halloween too! While I loved the original look because of the subtle nude and the pop of orange, I wanted to make it even more Halloween-y for October. I decided to go for a smokey eye, with a pop of orange, to play off the classic Halloween colors.

Smokey eye makeup for Halloween


Smokey eye makeup for Halloween

Smokey eye makeup for Halloween

Smokey eye makeup for Halloween

Smokey eye makeup for Halloween

Smokey eye makeup for Halloween

After doing a makeup look you could wear as part of your Halloween costume, I wanted to go for a look that you could wear out in the traditional Halloween colors of black and orange. I was really happy with how my smokey eye came out, and the pop of orange added some fun color. I finished with a matte lip in a shade perfect for fall.

How will you do your makeup for Halloween? Do you like to add color to your smokey eye looks?

Claws Up, makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...