Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September 2016 Round Up

The end of September and the start of October has been a whirlwind! If you follow me on Instagram, you would know why. This month has been crazy busy, and full of ups and downs. Ben and I had lots of fun at the Ren Faire, and going out to celebrate his birthday. We also had a second engagement photo session done (photos from that are coming soon). Finally, after months of anticipation, we ran a 5k, which was a blast!

Sadly, at the end of this month, my grandpa passed away at 98 years old. I was very close with him and I am going to miss him so much. As I grew up we had amazing times together filled with lots of laughs and happiness. I am sad to say bye to him, but happy to know that he is finally reunited with my grandma, and they can dance together forever.

Nail Art

September nail art

Style

September style


Lifestyle

September lifestyle

Insta Love

September Instagram posts


What was the best thing you did in September? What are you looking forward to in October?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...