Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Haunted Mansion

In my last post, I talked about my love for cats and Halloween. Another one of my major loves is Disney. From age 2 through 18, my dad took me to Disney World every other year. It is probably my favorite place on Earth. I have gone back a bunch of times as an adult, and I am just as filled with magic as when I was a kid.

This is not the first time I have done Disney Halloween nail art, last year I took inspiration from The Nightmare Before Christmas and did Sally nail art. This year, I went with of my favorite Disney rides, The Haunted Mansion.

The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween


The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween

The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween

The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween

The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween

The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween

The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween

I love The Haunted Mansion ride because its like taking a ride through Halloween. It's fun, and just a little scary. My dad and I used to laugh at all the puns, the ride attendants that never smile, and the ghosts that sit by your at the end of the ride.

For this Haunted Mansion nail art look, I have ghosts rising from their graves on my index finger, the iconic wallpaper on my middle, my ring finger is the costume the men wear to work the ride, and my pinky is the women's, finally, my thumb is an actual haunted mansion.

The Haunted Mansion nail art for Halloween

Do you like The Haunted Mansion? What is your favorite Disney ride?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...