Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Living Dead

October is almost over, and I realized I had not done any zombie nail art. I am not actually too into zombies myself, but they are an iconic Halloween monster, and that makes them a winner in my book. I have done subtle zombie nail art looks before, but this time I wanted to go all out.

Zombie nail art for Halloween


Zombie nail art for Halloween

Zombie nail art for Halloween

Zombie nail art for Halloween

Zombie nail art for Halloween

Zombie nail art for Halloween

For these zombie nails, I decided to show all different aspects of zombie life including wandering our aimlessly, eating brains, and popping out of graves. I really enjoyed painting in all the little details and in the end I was pretty happy with how they turned out!

Zombie nail art for Halloween

Do you like zombies? What is your favorite iconic Halloween monster?
Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...