Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Zombie Cat

It's pretty clear that my favorite holiday is Halloween. And, if you have been following my blog for a while, you'd know that my favorite animals are cats. So if you combine Halloween and cats, that's a winner in my book. Ben's dad knew that when he got me a little zombie kitty figurine for Chanukkah last year.

That little zombie cat has a permanent home on my nail desk. All year long I look at him while I paint my nails, just waiting for Halloween.

Zombie cat nail art for Halloween


Zombie cat nail art for Halloween

Zombie cat nail art for Halloween

Zombie cat nail art for Halloween

Zombie cat nail art for Halloween

Zombie cat nail art for Halloween

Zombie cat nail art for Halloween

I love my little zombie cat so much, I wish I could have captured him better on my nails. These were still really fun to do, and perfect nail art for Halloween!

Zombie cat nail art for Halloween

What would your favorite holiday and animal look like together? Would you wear it as nail art?

Claws up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...