Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Dia De Los Muertos: 27th Birthday Nail Art

Happy birthday to me! Today is my 27th birthday. Wow, that sounds old! Though, I barely even look 18 Today I am celebrating by finally opening the pile of gifts my family sent to me that have been taunting me for a week, and then Ben is taking me to The Melting Pot for dinner.

Every year I choose to do Day of the Dead nail art for my birthday (26th, 25th, 24th, 23rd). Why Dia De Los Muertos nail art for my birthday? For one, today is also the Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday where you celebrate loved ones that have passed on. Second, I get to extend my month Halloween nail art to my birthday!

Day of the Dead nail art


Day of the Dead nail art

Day of the Dead nail art

Day of the Dead nail art

Day of the Dead nail art

Day of the Dead nail art

Day of the Dead nail art

I was really happy with how these turned out! Every time I looked at them I smiled, though that was probably just because of how much I love the Day of the Dead. I can't wait to show these off while celebrating my birthday today!

Day of the Dead nail art

What is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday? Do you do birthday nail art?

Claws up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...