Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fall Foliage

As I'm sure you know, fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, the holidays, and the gorgeous changing leaves. Watching the leaves change color is something I look forward to all year long. And while Halloween is my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving is a close second. I can't wait to start a weekend of celebrating tomorrow. To get in the fall holiday spirit, I went with some fall foliage nail art.

Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving


Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving

Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving

Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving

Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving

Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving

Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving

This fall leaf nail art was super easy to put together. I started with this gorgeous brown shimmer nail polish, that is scented like pumpkin spice. For a fall manicure, I couldn't have chosen any other nail polish. Then I just stick the leaf water decals on and voila, the perfect fall nail art!

Fall leaf nail art for Thanksgiving

What is your favorite part of fall? Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...