Saturday, November 5, 2016

Look Book: Birthday Sequins

The last couple weeks have been a whirl-wind! From Halloween to my birthday, it was non-stop. I have a post coming up soon with more details. However, my birthday was a few days ago, and in a few more days I'll have reached my 5 year blogging anniversary. I thought that called for a celebratory outfit!

Usually for a birthday look, I would opt for a more dressed up outfit. However, I scored this sequin sweater from a recent clothing exchange (a bunch of girls bring their clothes they don't want, and take the clothes they like - it's awesome!) and birthdays called for sequins.

Sequin sweater


Sequin sweater

Sequin sweater

Sequin sweater

Sequin sweater

Sequin sweater

Sequin sweater

Sequin sweater

This sequin sweater is so fun and perfect for a casual birthday celebration. I am so happy this made it's way to the clothing exchange, and then into my life. I can't wait to show you more things I got from the exchange, and share more about my Halloween and birthday celebrations!

What do you like to wear on your birthday? Have you been to a clothing exchange?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...