Saturday, November 19, 2016

Look Book: Blue Suede Shoes

Lately I have been wanting to up my shoe game. I have a lot of simple heels and flats, but I was lacking in the boot department, specifically booties. I have slowly been adding booties into my collection every year, from a pair of black wedges, to beige chunky heels. This year, I had my eye on blue high-heeled booties. After some searching, I found the perfect pair.

Blue high-heeled booties


Blue high-heeled booties

Blue high-heeled booties

Blue high-heeled booties

Blue high-heeled booties

Gunmetal leaf statement necklace

Blue high-heeled booties

Blue high-heeled booties

I am totally head-over-heels over these shoes! I love everything from the color to the style. When I wear them I feel like I can take over the world!

On a side note, this is my new favorite style. The look of a pretty skirt, a casual t-shirt, and a statement necklace is the perfect mix of fancy and fun.

What shoes are you lusting after? What is your current favorite style?

Claws Up Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...