Saturday, November 26, 2016

Makeup Looks: Chocolate Berry

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am all stuffed full of delicious food, and I get to do it all again today! All this talk of food has inspired this makeup look. While I love playing around with bright colors and dramatic looks, sometimes it's nice to put together a wearable look for family functions or a night out. One of my favorite ways to do that is with pink and brown.

For this makeup look I took inspiration from chocolate berry and focused on shimmering browns to make your eyes pop, and pretty pinks for a pop of color. I think that's the winning color combo for a gorgeous makeup look.

Brown shimmer makeup look


Brown shimmer makeup look

Brown shimmer makeup look

Brown shimmer makeup look

Brown shimmer makeup look

Brown shimmer makeup look

I always go for this color combination of chocolate berry if I can't decide how to do my makeup, or if I need a classic look for a special occasion. What I love about it is that you can play around with shades of browns and pinks to find the best ones for you. You could even take this look from day to night by starting with a sheer pink lippie, and swapping it for a vampy magenta. It's such a versatile look!

What's your go-to makeup look? Do you like the chocolate berry color combination?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...