Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 2016 Roundup

November is always a fun and excititng month for me. First of all, it's my birthday month! I had an amazing birthday this year. That day my coworkers surprised me with decorations and treats, and that night Ben and I celebrated out at dinner. I also got lots of amazing gifts from my friends and family. And then who can leave out Thanksgiving? For me, it's a whirl-wind of multiple dinners and family gatherings. I'm sad to see November end, since I'm not a fan of Decembers, but I do have a couple things I am looking forward to next month!

Nail Art

November nail art



Makeup Looks

Chocolate berry makeup look


Style

November style

Lifestyle

Celebrating Halloween and summer engagement photos

Insta Love

Follow @JFloColman on Insgatram

What was your favorite thing you did in November? What are you looking forward to in December?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...