Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Summer Engagement Photos

Yes, I am aware of how extremely late this post is. It was 30 degrees this morning where I am, and I am just now posting summer engagement photos. To be fair, we actually took the photos in September, and I didn't get them back until the end of the month. After that I had the 5k, then it was Halloween, then my birthday...and now it's mid-November.

Ben and I actually had our official engagement photos in the fall of last year, but when we chose our wedding photographer, we got an engagement session included. Since we already had traditional photos done, we decided to have more fun with this shoot to better show our personalities and interests. We decided on a summer zoo engagement photo session.

Summer engagement photos


Summer engagement photos

Summer engagement photos

Summer engagement photos

Summer engagement photos

Summer engagement photos

Summer engagement photos

Ben and I had a great time taking these photos, followed by a perfect day at the zoo. I just love how they came out. They are getting me even more excited for the big day, which is just over 6 months away!

Where would you have an engagement photo session? What is your favorite season for photos?



sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...