Saturday, November 12, 2016

Swatch Saturday: Julep Scorpio

Astrology has always interested me. I love the mythology and the stories behind it. A lot of people think that astrology is just your sign, and predicting what will happen that day, but it is so much more than that. Your birth chart is full of planets and asteroids inside of many different signs. The sign the sun was in when you were born is what people usually think of as their sign.

While I was born with the sun in Scorpio, I have many other signs that I resonate with. However, I do have a close connection with Scorpio. When I saw that Julep was releasing a Zodiac collection, I had to get my hands on Scorpio as soon as I could.

Julep Scorpio swatch


Julep Scorpio swatch

Julep Scorpio swatch

Julep Scorpio is a gorgeous deep purple with silver shimmer. Shown here is two coats, without top coat. The formula was great and easy to work with. Its reminded me of a galaxy mani in a bottle, which is perfect for a zodiac nail polish.

What do you think of Julep Scorpio? Do you believe in astrology?
Claws Up nail polish blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...