Saturday, December 17, 2016

Lapis Lazuli Leopard

I have been a crazy cat lady my whole life. When I was born, we had two cats, and ever since then I have never been cat-less. As a kid I loved wearing cat clothes (though now that I am in my mid-20's, I have been rocking the cat-wear again). As I got older, I fell in love with leopard print. Getting to express my love for cats with more mature clothes, what's better then that?

One way I like to rock leopard print is with nail art. I remember when I first did leopard nail art and learned how incredibly easy it was and how amazing it could look! Recently I felt like painting my nails blue, and then I realized it had been way too long since I had done leopard nail art. Then I remembered I had this nail art looked pinned, and I found my inspiration.

Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling


Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling

Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling

Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling

Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling

Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling

Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling

This ended up being my favorite leopard print look yet. The more I do leopard print nail art, the better it gets. I loved the pairing with the electric blue, it is so fierce!

Electric blue leopard print nail art with bling

Do you like leopard print nail art? How do you like to wear leopard print?
Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...