Saturday, December 31, 2016

Look Book: New Year's Eve 2016

Earlier this month, Ben and I went to his office holiday party. I noticed that a lot of woman were wearing glitter and sequins, and I got some serious bling envy. For someone that loves all things glitter, it made me realize my wardrobe is really lacking in that department. That's why when I found this sequin top on clearance at Kohl's, I bought it right away.

When I bought it, I knew that I had to wear it on New Year's Eve. I decided to go for a classic New Year's Eve look and wear just black, white, and silver. Remember my New Year's Eve nail art? I created it to match this outfit!

Black, white, and sequin outfit for New Year's Eve



Black, white, and sequin outfit for New Year's Eve

Black, white, and sequin outfit for New Year's Eve

Black, white, and sequin outfit for New Year's Eve

Black, white, and sequin outfit for New Year's Eve

Black polka dot stockings

White sequin top and black faux leather jacket New Year's outfit.

White sequin top and black faux leather jacket New Year's outfit.

This sequin top is so fun and perfect for a night of celebrating. To keep this look classic, I went with a black skirt, and black faux leather jacket. I added these polka dot stockings to tie in with the circle sequins. I actually got these stockings from my bestie, Sara, years ago, but I never had the courage to wear them. I am so upset it took me until now to break them out, because they are adorbes! I can't wait to go out for New Year's in this outfit tonight!

How are you going to ring in the new year? What are you going to wear tonight to celebrate?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...