Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Look Book: Olive Peplum

I wear a lot of peplum on the blog. Who am I kidding, I wear it a lot in real life too. My mom knows how much I love the style, and for my birthday this year sent me this amazing olive peplum top. I love everything about the top from the color, to the zipper. The mix of hi-lo and peplum is such a flattering cut for all body types! To show of the gorgeous cut of the top, I paired it with a simple black legging.

Olive hi-lo peplum top


Olive hi-lo peplum top

Olive hi-lo peplum top

Olive hi-lo peplum top

Olive hi-lo peplum top

Olive hi-lo peplum top

Olive hi-lo peplum top

When I got this top I pretty much wore it non-stop. I only stopped to wear the other outfit that my mom sent me for my birthday! That's coming up soon!

What if your favorite clothing style? What is your favorite color to wear?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...