Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Look Book: Tribal Leggings

I don't know where my head has been! I think I deleted a line from my planner by mistake, and it threw my blogging game off. I posted a Swatch Saturday post on a Wednesday! Also, a Look Book post I thought I had plans to post this month was completely gone. A mix of the holidays, plus a week long Texas vacation, also didn't help me get my head in the game.

Luckily I got over this little hiccup, and I am getting myself back on track. That means I am finally sharing that forgotten Look Book post! As I mentioned, my mom got me a some clothes as part of my birthday gift last month, and that they would be making an appearance on the blog. One outfit she got for me was this black top and tribal leggings.

Black patchwork top and colorful tribal leggings


Black patchwork top and colorful tribal leggings

Black patchwork top and colorful tribal leggings

Black patchwork top and colorful tribal leggings

Black patchwork top and colorful tribal leggings

Colorful tribal leggings

Black patchwork top

Black patchwork top

The patchwork style of the top creates this fit-and-flare cut that is super flattering. And guys, these are the softest leggings I have ever felt! The color and pattern is super gorgeous too, and I love how they pop with the plain, black top. I wore this outfit three weekends in a row - no shame!

Do you have a favorite pair of leggings? Have you had a blogging hiccup?

Claws Up Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...