Saturday, December 24, 2016

Look Book: Ugly Chanukkah Sweater

Every December, my coworker throws an ugly Christmas sweater party, Unfortunately, he always has it the same weekend I go to Texas to visit family for Chanukkah. When I first got invited to the party a few years ago, it made me realize that I don't have an ugly holiday sweater! Every year I meant to buy one, but I kept forgetting. This year, even though I couldn't make it to the party, I still got my ugly Chanukkah sweater!

Ugly Chanukkah sweater


Ugly Chanukkah sweater

Ugly Chanukkah sweater

Ugly Chanukkah sweater

Ugly Chanukkah sweater

Ugly Chanukkah sweater

Ugly Chanukkah sweater

Ugly Chanukkah sweater

This ugly Chanukkah sweater made me laugh when I saw it so I knew it was the perfect one. It's actually a really nice sweater too! It's really comfy and equally funny, everything you want in an ugly holiday sweater. Tonight is the first night of Chanukkah, and I am ready to wear this for all eight days! (Just kidding, but I will be wearing it all weekend while I watch movies and eat Chinese food!)

P.S. Yes, those are giant, inflatable Chanukkah decorations in front of my house. #NoShame

Do you like wearing ugly holiday sweaters? What are you plans for the holidays?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...