Saturday, December 10, 2016

Makeup Looks: Flower Child

I have mentioned it before, but I have always felt like a hippie at heart. Even though I never lived through them, I have heard the 60's were an amazing time. I love the music, the clothes, and how every one radiated peace and love.

People used to call hippies "flower children" because they would wear flowers in their hair. My mom told me that when she was in school, she used to paint students' faces with flowers. I love wearing flower accessories because it makes me feel like a flower child. When I saw this flower eyeliner makeup, I knew I needed to try it out!

Flower eyeliner makeup


Flower eyeliner makeup

Flower eyeliner makeup

Flower eyeliner makeup

Flower eyeliner makeup

Flower eyeliner makeup

This was one of those makeup looks where as I was working on it, I hated it. Then I did my last dot of makeup, looked up, and it was pure magic. I love this look so much and had a blast wearing it. Now I just need to find an occasion to wear it again!

What decade would you want to live in most? Have you tried flower eyeliner?

Claws Up Makeup Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...