Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Year's Eve 2016

Can you believe that 2016 is coming to an end already?! A coworker of mine says that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes. 2016 has been...interesting to say the least. From politics, to the loss of so many great people (and gorillas), it has all been a hard pill to swallow. I have been trying for focus on the positives of what 2017 will bring. For me, my biggest focus will be on my wedding.

New Year's has always been one of my favorite holidays. Of course I love dressing up in gold, silver, and glitter. But I love how excited everyone gets siting together in front of the TV counting down. At the 10 second mark everyone counts and cheers in unison, and it's a neat feeling of togetherness that is so rare these days. While I am still skeptical of what 2017 will bring, I am trying to look forward to a night of celebrating.

And how do we celebrate around here? With New Years Eve nail art!

New Year's Eve nail art


New Year's Eve nail art

New Year's Eve nail art

New Year's Eve nail art

New Year's Eve nail art

New Year's Eve nail art

New Year's Eve nail art

I went with a black and gold color scheme for last year's New Year's Eve nail art, so I decided to change it up and rock the silver this year. I also wanted my New Year's Eve nail art to match my outfit (which you guys will see in a future post, so stay tuned!). I was really happy with how these came out. The 2017 nails are simple and classic, while the dot gradient reminds me of falling confetti, which is perfect for a New Year's party!

New Year's Eve nail art

Are you excited for 2017? How are you going to celebrate the new year?


Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...