Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sea Glass

Here's a little behind the scenes peek into my life: every Sunday I wake up, have coffee, clean up the house, and have lunch. Then I paint my nails, do makeup looks, and outfit photos. Since I end up traveling, or having visitors, a lot of the weekends, I don't always have time for my Sunday ritual of working on my blog posts. That means I often post my nail art a month or two after I create the look.

Then October happened, and I was creating and posting nail art only a week or two apart for Halloween. That meant that the nail art looks I did in August and September got put on hold. Now that I am getting back into the swing of things after the fall, I am going to be posting some older looks. like this one that was inspired by Nails Like Lace.

Sea glass nail art


Sea glass nail art

Sea glass nail art

Sea glass nail art

Sea glass nail art

Sea glass nail art

I ended up really loving how these turned out. As I worked on them I wasn't sure what I was doing or the direction I wanted to go, but in the end it all came together. This look ended up reminding me of the ocean and mermaids and sea glass!

Sea glass nail art

When do you work on your blog posts? Where do you find inspiration?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...