Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Swatch Saturday: Ciate Cookies and Cream

I love a good nude...nail polish that is. Get your head out of the gutter! While I have a special place in my heart for hot pink and glitter, there is something so classically beautiful a about nude nail polish. That's why I was super excited to swatch Ciate Cookies and Cream, from the 2015 Mini Mani Month subscription box.

Ciate Cookies and Cream Swatch


Ciate Cookies and Cream Swatch

Ciate Cookies and Cream Swatch

Ciate Cookies and Cream Swatch

I love Ciate Cookies and cream so much. It is such a gorgeous nude nail polish! Seen here is two coats, no top coat, This nail polish had a great formula and went on perfectly. I know I will be breaking it out when it's time for a clean slate.

Do you like nude nail polishes? What do you think of Ciate Cookies and Cream?

Claws up nail polish blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...