Wednesday, January 4, 2017

December 2016 Roundup

December was a crazy month for me, but I'm sure it was for everyone else too. From lots of traveling, to the holidays, December had no chill (no pun intended). The month started off with going to lots of different holiday parties. Then we visitied family in Texas and saw Star Wars. Finally we closed out December with celebrating the holidays and New Year's.

I am not one for New Year's resolutions, instead I try to pick a goal I want to complete within the year. Past ones have been to get my driver's licence, get a big girl job, and get engaged. I have thought a while and there is really nothing big that I want to get done this year. Of course I want to get married, keep thriving at my job, and be the best me, but those don't really count as New Year's goals. I have lots of things I want to do in my live, and I guess I'll see which ones are right for me in 2017.

Nail Art

December Nail Art


Style

December Outfits

Makeup

Flower eyeliner

Instalove

Follow me on Instagram @JFloColman

What was your favorite thing you did in December? What are you looking forward to in January?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...