Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Grape Galaxies

My first ever nail art post on this blog was my first attempt at galaxy nail art. To be real with you, one of my first times doing nail art period, and it was pretty awful. One year later on my blogaversary I decided to attempt galaxy nail art again. While better, was still a fail.

A month ago I went to Texas to visit family for the holidays (but really to see Rogue One). I wanted to do nail art my brother would think was cool; I wanted to do galaxy nail art. I had to talk myself up to it.

You can do it.

Your're actually sorta not bad at nail art now.

It's easy, I swear!

Purple galaxy nail art


Purple galaxy nail art

Purple galaxy nail art

Purple galaxy nail art

Purple galaxy nail art

Purple galaxy nail art

Purple galaxy nail art

I have come to the realization that I am not good at galaxy nail art. I still had a lot of fun making it, and I was happy I went with purple, instead of the traditional colors, but it still doesn't look like a galaxy to me. At least it came out a lot better than my previous attempts. I am making improvements!


Purple galaxy nail art

Do you have any tips for galaxy nail art? What nail art has been hard for you to master?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...