Saturday, January 28, 2017

January 2017 Roundup

Welcome to the first roundup of the new year! Thankfully my January wasn't too crazy, after a super crazy October, November, and December. That not to say I wasn't busy. I spent it doing a lot of wedding planning from crafting decorations to buying Ben's wedding band. I also fulfilled one of my life's dreams and was in a protest! I went to the Women's March on Washington to fight for human rights. It was such an incredible experience to be a part of history.

Nail Art

Nail art by Claws Up in January 2017


Style

Black sweater dress, red and black chevron scarf, maroon tights

Makeup

Makeup by Claws Up in January 2017

Lifestyle

Dorothy in the Streets, Blanche in the Streets pillow


Instalove

Follow me on Instaram @JFloColman

What was your favorite thing you did in January? What are you looking forward to in February?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...