Saturday, January 21, 2017

Makeup Looks: Frozen

Last week when that cold front came through, it meant that winter was officially here. I have broken out my warmest clothes, my snow boots, and my hot chocolate. This cold weather inspired me to create a winter makeup look.

Winter makeup


Winter makeup

Winter makeup

Winter makeup

Winter makeup

Winter makeup

I ended up being pretty unhappy with how this look came out. I almost didn't even post it, but this blog is about my adventures in style and beauty, no matter if they are wins or fails. The only thing I did like was the rhinestone snowflake, I thought it was pretty legit.

Have you tried a winter makeup look yet this season? Are you happy that winter is finally here?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...