Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Makeup Looks: Greenery

Welcome to 2017! With a new year comes many other new things. #NewYearNewMe and all. In case you haven't heard, Pantone has chosen the new Color of the Year, and its Greenery. I am having sort of a love-hate relationship with Greenery. I love green, and it is a pretty and fresh shade of green. However, this color screams Spring to me, and I really really hate the spring.

No matter if I love it or if I hate it, since it's the 2017 color of the year, I wanted to wear it. Here is my Greenery makeup look:

Pantone 2017 Color of the Year Greenery makeup look


Pantone 2017 Color of the Year Greenery makeup look

Pantone 2017 Color of the Year Greenery makeup look

Pantone 2017 Color of the Year Greenery makeup look

Pantone 2017 Color of the Year Greenery makeup look

I ended up really liking this makeup look. This shade of green is actually super flattering on me, and even though it was simple, I thought this came out really pretty. OK, maybe I don't hate Greenery too much anymore. I am going to try incorporating it more into my looks this year!

What do you think of the 2017 Pantone Color of the year? How will you wear Greenery this year?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...