Saturday, January 7, 2017

Rose and Gold

Are you guys also super obsessed with rose gold right now too? I just can't get enough of it! I am not a fan of gold, but I am a huge fan of pink, and something about that combination is just so gorgeous. Surprisingly, I don't own a rose gold nail polish! So instead of rose gold nail art, I have rose and gold nail art.

rose and gold nail art


rose and gold nail art

rose and gold nail art

rose and gold nail art

rose and gold nail art

rose and gold nail art

rose and gold nail art

This just ended up being a mish-mash and I wasn't too thrilled with it. I just wish it had been a little more cohesive. This look just makes me want to buy an actual rose gold nail polish. Can you guys recommend any cruelty free ones?

rose and gold nail art

Are you obsessed with rose gold? What is your favorite metallic? 

Claws up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...