Wednesday, February 1, 2017

French Tip Hearts

Happy first day of February! I love the start of February because love is in the air. Why's that? Valentine's day is around the corner, of course! Love is such a focal point of my life that I even got a tattoo of my favorite Rooney song, That Girl Has Love. Of course I love my Fall holidays, but a day celebrating the best feeling in the world, love, is up there on my list.

Since Valentine's day is one of my favorite holidays, of course that means I need to do some looks on the blog to celebrate. I'm sure you have all seen this French tip heart manicure all over Pinterest. I have had my nails almond shaped for a while, so I have no idea why it took me so long to try out this look!

French manicure heart nail art


French manicure heart nail art

French manicure heart nail art

French manicure heart nail art

French manicure heart nail art

French manicure heart nail art

French manicure heart nail art

I thought these were really classy and elegant, perfect for a Valentine's day dinner. To make them a little more fun, I added a shimmer nail polish, and I think that made these stand out from the other French tip heart manicures out there. I am excited to share my other Valentine's day looks I have planned!

French manicure heart nail art

Do you like Valentine's day? Will you try this French tip heart manicure?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...