Saturday, February 18, 2017

Look Book: Purple Peplum Sweater

Every Valentine's day, my mom sends me (and now Ben too) a little care package. The rules are that it has to have Reese's and a stuffed animal. She usually also throws in some clothes, makeup, and other accessories. In my package this year, I got this beautiful purple peplum sweater.

Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots


Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots

Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots

Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots

Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots

Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots

Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots

Purple peplum sweater, grey knee high boots

I love the cable-knit texture of this sweater, and of course the peplum shape and the gorgeous eggplant color. Can we take a moment to appreciate these boots, too? My old pair of grey knee-high boots had seen better days, and I fell in love with these. My awesome brother and sister-in-law ended up getting them for me for Chanukkah! I love the color blocking in the back, and the heels are the perfect height.

What does your favorite sweater look like? Do you celebrate Valentine's day with your family?


Claws Up, Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...