Saturday, February 4, 2017

Look Book: Triple Heart Dress

Valentine's day is around the corner and I am getting excited. I love dressing up and going out for a fancy dinner. Ben and I are pretty frugal, so we don't eat out often, and when we do it's usually on a budget, so it's fun to splurge a few nights a year.

Of course I can't wear any ol' dress! I love dressing up in festive outfits for most holidays, and Valentine's day is no exception. I picked up this amazing heart key hole dress a few years ago and I wore it every Valentine's day. Sadly, I gained some weight and I wasn't able to fit in it anymore (and I gave it away at a clothing exchange). Luckily, my mom found a similar dress in a bigger size!

Triple cut out heart dress for Valentine's day


Triple cut out heart dress for Valentine's day

Triple cut out heart dress for Valentine's day

Triple cut out heart dress for Valentine's day

Triple cut out heart dress for Valentine's day

Triple cut out heart dress for Valentine's day

This triple heart key hole dress is so adorable! I love the fun and flirty shape, the deep red color, and of course the heart cut outs in the back. Ben jokes around that it looks like a health meter. I can't wait to get dressed up and wear this out for our Valentine's day date!

 How are you celebrating Valentine's day? What will you wear?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...