Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love Letters

Even though my fiance, Ben, and I are millennials, there is something special about handwriting your feelings for someone, and sending it in the mail (snail mail that is!). We only wrote each other love letters a couple of times while we were in our four year long distance relationship. 

Now that we live together, we do leave the occasional love note. I think that taking the time to write your feelings down is so special. It takes time and thought, and you can keep it forever. I save all the love notes that Ben has written for me. You can't save a text and look back on it with your grandchildren!

Love letter nail art for Valentine's day


Love letter nail art for Valentine's day

Love letter nail art for Valentine's day

Love letter nail art for Valentine's day

Love letter nail art for Valentine's day

Love letter nail art for Valentine's day

Love letter nail art for Valentine's day

Thinking about love notes inspired me to create love letter nail art. I added little lip prints because the letters are sealed with a kiss! And of course lots of hearts and envelopes. I did struggle with these a bit, but in the end I was pretty happy with them.

Love letter nail art for Valentine's day

Have you written a love letter? What nail art will you be wearing on Valentine's day?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...