Saturday, February 11, 2017

Makeup Looks: Smokey Valentine

Can you believe that Valentine's day is right around the corner already? Ben and I are actually celebrating tonight. We are getting dressed up and going out for a fancy dinner. This is also a special day for us, because Ben proposed on Valentine's day two years ago.

I decided that I wanted to create a Valentine's day makeup look, so I started browsing Pinterest. I found three looks I loved, but I ended up deciding to go with this Valentine's day smokey eye.

Smokey makeup look for Valentine's day


Smokey makeup look for Valentine's day

Smokey makeup look for Valentine's day

Smokey makeup look for Valentine's day

Smokey makeup look for Valentine's day

I was really happy with this look. Doing a smokey eye was a little anti-Valentine's day, but the red and hearts made this look more festive. Plus, how gorgeous is that shimmer?! I thought the heart sequins were a super fun touch. Without the hearts, this could be a totally wearable look!

How will you be celebrating Valentine's day? What makeup will you be wearing?

Claws Up Beauty Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...