Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Old Lace

I feel like a broken record when I say this, but I have been feeling pretty uninspired lately. With so much going on in my life, from the wedding right around the corner, and excititng things happening at work, it has been hard to think of nail art ideas.

Thank goodness for Pinterest! It has been saving my butt (and also making me want to spend money on lots of wedding details I probably don't need). I found this beautiful lace nail art look and I knew I wanted to recreate it. I loved the soft neutrals and the delicate lace.

Neutral and lace nail art


Neutral and lace nail art

IMG_8908

Neutral and lace nail art

Neutral and lace nail art

IMG_8928

Neutral and lace nail art

I wasn't too pleased with these. A you can tell, I am way out of practice with my stamping. I thought they looked so pretty online, but they were a little too plain for my taste.

Neutral and lace nail art

Where do you find inspiration? What nail art is just not your style?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...