Saturday, March 18, 2017

Green Day #RevRadTour

On Monday, Ben and I saw Green Day on their Revolution Radio tour in DC. He got tickets for me for Chanukkah, and I had been looking forward to it ever since. I was actually really nervous that the show would get canceled due to the big snow storm. I checked Twitter all day long, and luckily the show was on!

What I wore to the Green Day concert



I got all decked out for the concert. That included green nail art and makeup, my old Green Day shirt circa 2005, an authentic mid-2000's Hot Topic studded belt (pretty sweet, I know), and a tattoo choker.

What I wore to the Green Day concert

What I wore to the Green Day concert

We headed into the city and stopped by HipCityVeg for dinner. This place was awesome and totally vegan!

After dinner we walked over to the concert venue. The show was great! It had the perfect mix of newer songs (my faves) and classic hits (Ben's jams). I had so much fun dancing and rocking out to some of my favorite music from high school, I felt 16-years-old again!

Green Day Revolution Radio Tour

Green Day Revolution Radio Tour

Green Day Revolution Radio Tour

I was pretty sad when the concert was over...but at least I have the Lady Gaga concert to look forward to!

What was the last concert you went to? What concert do you want to go to next?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...