Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Green Nails for Green Day (and St. Patrick's day)

On Monday, Ben and I saw Green Day on their Revolution Radio tour, which was amazing! I will talk more about the concert in an upcoming post, but today I wanted to share the nail art I did for the concert.

From the start, I knew I wanted to do something with green and black. Since St. Patrick's day is around the corner, I also wanted my nails to be festive for the holiday too. I decided that the perfect way to incorporate both events was with green-to-black gradient nail art.

Green and black gradient nail art



Green and black gradient nail art

Green and black gradient nail art

Green and black gradient nail art

Green and black gradient nail art

Green and black gradient nail art

Green and black gradient nail art

Even though these were pretty simple, I was really happy with them. Gradients were something I really struggled with for a while, and I finally feel like I have mastered them. I loved the contrast of the bright green and the black, which I thought was very fitting for a Green Day concert. Plus, the flakies on top added a fun element. I'll wear these all week long, all the way to St. Patrick's Day!

Green and black gradient nail art

What was the last concert you went to? Will you be wearing green nails for St. Patrick's Day?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...