Saturday, March 4, 2017

Look Book: Gray and Burgundy

There are three ways in which I acquire new clothes into my wardrobe. The first, and least common, is buying it full price. The second is from the clearance rack. The third way is from my mom. This outfit combines the second two.

A few weeks ago I picked up a gray top on clearance. It was really comfy and perfect for work. A little while later, I got a surprise package in the mail from my mom with a pair of burgundy boots. She said she ordered them for herself but they were too small, so she sent them to me. Thanks mom! I love purples and grays together, so I decided to pair them.

Gray top and knee-high burgundy boots




Gray top and knee-high burgundy boots

Gray top and knee-high burgundy boots

Gray top and knee-high burgundy boots

Gray top and knee-high burgundy boots

Gray top and knee-high burgundy boots

Gray top and knee-high burgundy boots

What I love about this top is how comfy it is! I also love the fun cut and the lace back. And how awesome are these boots? I love the color and the heel is the perfect height. I can't wait to keep wearing both of these before it gets too warm.


How do you get most of your clothes? What colors do you like to wear together?

Claws up, style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...