Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette - Nail Art

Surprisingly, when I got the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette, the first place my mind went was not makeup looks. My first thought was actually "can I use this to create nail art?" I painted my nails black, got some of the makeup on a sponge, took a deep breath, and...

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Nail Art


4f3966f8-ad38-4d11-a3d3-f4f6c88bbb5f

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Nail Art

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Nail Art

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Nail Art

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Nail Art

I only do my nails once a week, and by Thursday I am usually pretty sick of them. Come Sunday, I was sad to take these off. The eyeshadow over the black nail polish created such a cool effect. It ended up looking like an oil slick!

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Nail Art

Have you used the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette for nail art? Would you try out this look?
Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...