Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Look Book: Purple Leopard

AAANNNDDD...I'M BACK! I'm sure some of you noticed (and I'm sure some of you didn't) but I took an unexpected 2 week blogging break. If you follow me on Instagram, you may know part of the reason why. Sadly, my very special kitty, Muffin, passed away. I got her when I was 9 years old, I had her for her entire 18 years of life, so this loss was extremely hard on me. On top of that, work has been overwhelming lately, (a lot got added on to my plate the day after Muffin passed). In that same week, the official 2 months-til-the-wedding countdown started, and I am scrambling to get everything done. So as you can see, it's been an intense couple of weeks.

The pain of loosing Muffin gets a little better every day, and even though work is still busy, it is getting more managable. The wedding stuff is still piling on, but I wanted to get back to blogging. I don't think that I will be able to keep up my schedule of posting twice a week, but I'll do my best! For my first post back, I wanted to share a winter-to-spring transition outfit.

Purple and leopard print zipper back top



Purple and leopard print zipper back top

Purple and leopard print zipper back top

Purple and leopard print zipper back top

Purple and leopard print zipper back top

Purple and leopard print zipper back top

Beige booties

Purple and leopard print zipper back top

I love how flowy this top is, it makes it super comfy. The bright purple and leopard print are fun, and can we take a moment to appreciate the back?! I can zip it all the way up, down, or anywhere in between. With a pair of leggings and a beige bootie, this is the perfect winter-to-spring transition look.

What do you wear in between winter and spring? How do you handle life's challenges?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...