Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mint Leopard French

There's no denying it, spring is here. For most people, this is a great time of year filled with sunshine and beautiful weather. I, on the other hand, hate spring with a passion. I don't like that the weather is warming up (I miss my scarves and boots!), and I especially don't like all the rain.

However, one thing I do like about spring is that the color mint is everywhere again! I love the gorgeous color, and it always pokes it's pretty head out when the weather starts warming up. I saw this pastel pink and leopard print nail art look on Pinterest, and I wanted to recreate it with my favorite spring color.

Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print


Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print

Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print

Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print

Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print

Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print

Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print

I felt really classy and elegant with this mint leopard print French manicure. I love the mix of mint and gold too. The leopard print added just the right amount of fun!

Gold and mint French manicure with leopard print

Do you like spring? What is your favorite spring color trend?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...