Saturday, April 8, 2017

Wedding Crafting: Who's Who Picture Collage

When I first started planing my wedding, I thought I wanted to craft everything. I soon realized that crafting was a lot more work than it was fun! I still have a lot of things on my crafting to-do list, and I want to share a few of them on the blog. One project that I knew I wanted to do was a Who's Who picture collage.

Who's who photo collage wedding DIY



I got the idea when I was touring a venue and saw another bridal party setting up. I thought it was a fun idea, and a great way to let family and friends get to know who was in the wedding.

The project was really easy to do. All I did was paint the picture frame, glue photos to a black poster board, and then write on the glass. Well...I didn't write on the glass. My handwriting is horrendous so one of my coworkers actually did the writing part. Thanks, Melissa!

I thought it would be fun to include photos of everyone now, as well as when we were all younger, to show how we have all been in each other's lives for so long. I can't wait to set it up at the wedding!

Did you craft for your wedding? Do you have any crafting tips for me?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...