Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I'm Getting Hitched!

I'm Getting Hitched!

Can you believe that my wedding is just around the corner? I have been dreaming of this day since I was 5-years-old and it's almost surreal that it's finally here. Even when I got engaged, the wedding felt like light years away. I have spent so much of my life planning for this day, it's going to be a weird feeling not having to think about it anymore.



I really want to enjoy this special time in my life, and thoroughly experience it, so I have decided to take a break from blogging. I didn't want to invite any guest bloggers because it would be unfair if I didn't share their posts on social media, and I want to make sure I fully take a step back.

I will still be on social media here and there (my maid of honor, Sara, even made an awesome Snapchat filter for the wedding day so make sure you're following me!), but I won't be posting as regularly or as often as I have been.

Wish me luck as I walk into this amazing phase of my life. I'll catch you all on the flip side!

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...