Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Julep Maven 2017: Sun Crush

Julep has been stepping it up with it's subscription box lately. I signed up (well, my mom did) back when you could opt out of the box each month if you didn't like what was in it. I usually skip the boxes, but lately I have been really liking them.

This month, Julep introduced the Sun Crush collection. This collection featured a variety of matte shimmer nail polishes, and beauty products for summer. While I liked a lot of what the Sun Crush collection has to offer, I wasn't a fan of how the boxes were grouped, so I decided to make my own custom box!

Julep Maven 2017 Sun Crush Collection

No Excuses Invisible Sunscreen Gel

When I saw this product in the Sun Crush collection I wanted to try it right away. With summer around the corner, sun protection is more important than ever. I love that the bottle is the perfect size to toss in my bag so I can reapply as necessary. It has the classic sunscreen scent, with a hint of sweetness. I can't wait to try this SPF 40 sunscreen on those sunny summer days.

Julep Eve

Julep Eve

Julep Eve


How gorgeous is this nail polish?! It is described as an iridescent lilac matte shimmer. When the light hits it the right way, it has specs of green too. This is two coats without topcoat.

Julep Sarai

Julep Sarai

Julep Sarai

It was really hard only choosing two nail polishes from this collection, they were all so beautiful! Sarai is described as an emerald isle matte shimmer. It's the perfect mermaid color! This is two coats without topcoat.

The Julep Maven May 2017 subscription box was definitely a winner. I have been wearing Sarai all week!

Did you get the Julep Maven May 2017 subscription box? What was your favorite product?

Claws Up nail and beauty blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...