Saturday, May 6, 2017

Wedding Nail Art

Can you believe that my wedding is this month?! When Ben and I got engaged in February of 2015, May of 2017 seemed like a lifetime away. Saying that I have been planning my wedding for the past two years would be a half-truth, since I have practically been planning it since I was kid. It's almost surreal to that the day I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl is just around the corner.

Not long after I got engaged, I did nail art inspired by my engagement ring. At the time I knew that one day I wanted to do nail art inspired by my wedding, and with the wedding so soon I thought this was the perfect time.

Wedding nail art


Wedding nail art

Wedding nail art

Wedding nail art

Wedding nail art

Wedding nail art

Our wedding colors are red and turquoise, so I wanted to focus on those colors. I used lots of rose water decals because flowers are an important part of any wedding. On my ring finger, I made a little ring of course! Wedding nail art would not be complete without a little bride and groom. I really loved these and every time I looked at them it made me even more excited for my wedding.

Wedding nail art

Do you ever think about your future wedding? What would your wedding colors be?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...