Saturday, June 24, 2017

Lady Gaga's Cup Of Tea

Back in 2011, Lady Gaga took over Barney's department store in NYC to set up her workshop. It was a magical slice of little monster heaven. Gaga released a lot of limited time merchandise to sell in the workshop, including the most awesome teacup ever. I loved the fun pattern and that there was a fake diamond inside (here's why).

For the past 6 years I have wanted to do nail art to match the cup, and I have no idea why it has taken me until now!

Lady Gaga teacup nail art


Lady Gaga teacup nail art

a026538f-5ff3-4a48-8057-9a3e09870216

Lady Gaga teacup nail art

Lady Gaga teacup nail art

Lady Gaga teacup nail art

Lady Gaga teacup nail art

They aren't perfect, but I still thought they were really fun. I even added a rhinestone on my ring finger to match the fake diamond! I'm glad, after all these years, I finally did my Lady Gaga teacup nails!

Lady Gaga teacup nail art

Where do you find inspiration? What does your favorite cup look like?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...