Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Look Book: Summer Breeze

I thought that after I got married, life would calm down for me, but that's not true at all! I feel just as busy as I was while planning a wedding. From concerts to family visits, plus all the married-life stuff like dealing with bank accounts and insurance, this summer is going to be busy!

For a busy summer, I need the perfect summer dress. Something that's cute and will keep me cool, plus something that's effortless when I am too hot to think about clothes (you know what I mean, right ladies?). I picked up this dress while at a clothing exchange and it perfectly fit the bill. Plus, pockets.

Strapless blue dress


Strapless blue dress

Strapless blue dress

Strapless blue dress

Strapless blue dress

Strapless blue dress

Strapless blue dress

Strapless blue dress

While I loved this dress when I first tried it on, after taking it home I realized it's actually way too big on me. I tried to make it work, but I just couldn't. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

What do you like to wear in the summer? What are you looking forward to this summer?

Claws Up! Style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...