Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Makeup Looks: Woodlands

Lately I have been really into makeup looks with natural browns on the top lid, and fun colors on the bottom. It's the perfect way to express yourself with fun colored makeup, but still keeping it subtle enough to wear out. I have already done purple, orange, and blue versions of this look, and I wanted to try a green version too!

Browns and greens makeup look


Browns and greens makeup look

Browns and greens makeup look

Browns and greens makeup look

Browns and greens makeup look

This look combined two of my favorite ways to do makeup: neutral and top with colors on the bottom, and ombre. I had a lot of fun creating the green to gold gradient. I thought the mix of greens and browns worked perfectly together. I can't wait to create my next look like this with a new color!

What's your favorite makeup style? What color should I try next on the bottom?

Claws Up! makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...