Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Summertime

I always get excited for summertime. Part of the reason is because that means my least favorite season, spring, is over. I also love all of the fun summertime activities from beach days to BBQs at night. With the summer officially here, I wanted to wear the summer fun on my nails.

Summer nail art


Summer nail art

Summer nail art

Summer nail art

Summer nail art

Summer nail art

Summer nail art

I had so much fun putting this look together. Every time I looked at my nails it put a smile on my face. They are bright and fun and perfect for summer!

Summer nail art

Do you look forward to summer? What's your favorite summer activity? 

Claws Up! nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...