Saturday, July 29, 2017

Unicorn

You'd have to be living under a rock not to realize that unicorns have been on-trend lately. At first, I wasn't really into the trend (I have never been a huge unicorn lover, I am more into mermaids personally). But I do love rainbows and glitter, so I can't hate on all the unicorn love. Plus, who doesn't love to feel magical and unique, like a unicorn? With unicorns all over the place lately, I wanted to get on board with some unicorn nail art.

Unicorn nail art


Unicorn nail art

Unicorn nail art

Unicorn nail art

Unicorn nail art

I really enjoyed creating this look. Trying to make a unicorn horn was really fun, and I was proud of how it came out. Even though I am not unicorn obsessed, I was obsessed with these colorful and glittery nails!

Unicorn nail art

What do you think of the unicorn trend? Would you wear unicorn nail art?

Claws Up! Nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...